Rose Villa Retreat’s Covid-19 Re-Opening Plan
Rose Villa Retreat is re-opening on June 12th with health and safety in mind for our guests.
Rose Villa is re-opening with a heath and safety plan for our guests.
- The retreat will be cleaned and disinfected according to CDC Cleaning and Disinfecting guidelines.
- Disinfectant wipes and spray will be available for guest use while at the retreat.
- We developed floor plans that show safe distancing for craft tables and bedrooms
- Any guests that have symptoms of Coronavirus as outlined by the CDC are asked to re-schedule their retreat
- Only one group will be booked per weekend
- We are recommending safe distancing, but the decisions around this are for the guests to decide within their group.
- Minimum of 4 reservations (can be less people but reserve no less that 4 spots)
- Reservations of 4-5 spots will book the 3 bedrooms on the main floor
- Reservations of 6 or more will include bedroom(s) on the second floor
- All bedroom and workstation assignments will be handled by your group
- For groups of less than 6, bedroom(s) on the second floor can be made available for an additional cost
- Rosemary will wear a mask and social distance while checking in on guests, alternatively will check on guests by phone, as decided by the group
- Reservations can be rescheduled for a future date with no penalty
- Canceled reservations will follow our cancelation policy
Looking forward to seeing you soon!