Rose Villa is re-opening with a heath and safety plan for our guests.
- The retreat will be cleaned and disinfected according to CDC Cleaning and Disinfecting guidelines.
- Disinfectant wipes and spray will be available for guest use while at the retreat.
- Any guests that have symptoms of Coronavirus as outlined by the CDC are asked to re-schedule their retreat
- Only one group will be booked per weekend
- Minimum of 4 reservations (can be less people but reserve no less that 4 spots)
- All bedroom and workstation assignments will be handled by your group
- Rosemary will wear a mask and social distance while checking in on guests.
- Reservations can be rescheduled for a future date with no penalty
- Canceled reservations will follow our cancelation policy
Rose Villa Retreat amenities
- Great room is equipped with full 5-foot sturdy tables, ample lighting, power strips, and comfortable chairs for each hobbyist.
- For quilters, we have a cutting table, design board, 2’x5’ pressing board, and 2 irons.
- For Scrapbookers we have cutting tools, Cricut machine (bring your own mat), a few stamps, embossing tools, and ink pads.
- We also have a television, DVD player, large supply of movies, Amazon Prime Movies, and cozy seating.
- Dining area has a large table and chairs for your group to dine together.
- Large open kitchen is fully stocked for all of your food preparation needs with pots, pans, plates, cups, silverware, refrigerator with icemaker, microwave, stove, oven, 2 coffee pots, Keurig, dishwasher, and eating area.
- Two large full bathrooms with an ample supply of towels, washcloths, hand towels, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. The showers are zero step and have seating in them.
- Four bedrooms, Moscato room has two twin beds, Merlot Room has two twin beds, the Chardonnay Room has one twin bed, and the Chianti Room has three twin beds, All the bedrooms are supplied with linens, blankets, pillows, and storage for your personal belongings.
- The retreat is handicap accessible.
- Rose Villa Retreat has all the conveniences of home without the interruptions and an extra touch of pampering.
What is the cost for a weekend retreat?
$130, $137.80 with use tax.
Why is there tax?
All reservations are subject to the Michigan 6% use tax.
How many guests can Rose Villa Retreat accommodate?
The facility accommodates 8 overnight guests.
What are the check in and check out times?
Check in is as early as 8 am Friday and check out is Sunday at 6 pm. Please contact us if you have an interest in weekday stays.
Can we extend our weekend retreat?
If you desire to extend your weekend, we offer the addition of weekdays for $40 per person per night.
If paying by check where do I mail my registration and payment?
Rose Villa Retreat
P. O. Box 115
Laingsburg, MI 48848
Do you have a waiting list?
Yes, please contact us with the date of interest and your contact information and you will be added to the waiting list.
Can I cancel my reservation?
After a date is reserved, if you cancel your reservation less than 30 days in advance of your stay, funds will be returned minus a $50 fee per person. If you cancel your reservation with more than 30 days notice, funds will be returned minus a $25 fee per person. These fees can be applied toward a stay within 6 months of cancelation.
Can I purchase a gift certificate?
Yes, gift certificates are available in $10 increments in our online store or by contacting us.
Is Rose Villa Retreat available for holiday parties?
During the month of December, we are opening the retreat for holiday parties. We are offering both weekends and weekdays. The rate is $250.00 for a five hour block. The blocks are 10:00am to 3:00pm or 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Is Rose Villa Retreat available for day events or special events other than December?
Please contact us if you are interested in a day or special weekend event that does not fall in the month of December..
Is the facility air conditioned?
Yes, Rose Villa Retreat is air conditioned.
Can I smoke inside the retreat?
Smoking is prohibited in the retreat.
Is alcohol allowed in the retreat?
Yes, you and your guests are allowed to bring alcohol.
Can I bring my pet with me?
Pets are not allowed at the retreat.
Are children allowed?
Please keep in mind that retreats are intended as a “get away” for adults, children could disrupt other attendees’ enjoyment. If your group would like to reserve a private stay, please contact us for arrangements.